Brooklyn Grange Rooftop Farm
- Spark Your Senses with the Chevy Spark! Enhance your sense of sight in the beautiful rooftop garden at Brooklyn Grange.
- You can rent the Brooklyn Grange for events, dinners, cocktails and other fun events
- Critics' Pick winner of The Village Voice Best of NYC 2012 Best Rooftop Farm
- Brooklyn Grange is an ethical & sustainable farm participating in Shop Your Values Week! Pledge now to receive discounts at 200+ businesses in NYC from May 3-10, 2012. #SYVW
- Eat everything right when you pull it out of the ground
- The heirloom tomato cannot be beat!
- Sneak to the back of the farm that's closest to the skyline and eat the pea shoots. They are delicious right now.
- Pick your own sunflower $1 per stem.
- Very friendly. And a great concept
- Visit on a Saturday during summer to get great seasonal veg and lovely extras such as honey and hot sauce
- Fabulous location and experience.
- Rooftop yoga here is lovely
- iftlikler trkiyedekinden ok farkl
- The staff here are so knowledgeable and friendly. It's such a cool concept and the produce is delicious!
- The produce is excellent, and so are the events. CSA is decently priced too. Only complaint is the Saturday pickup. Need to change to weekdays next year.
- Really rather special - wonderful to see all that kale growing on the city's roof! Monday yoga, Saturday farmers market, and plenty of interesting events.
- Astonishing views of Manhattan and Queens, not to mention verdant rows of plants, happy chickens, and pleasant bees. Stop by summer Saturdays from 11-4.
- Magnus Nilsson Burger.
- If you are inquisitive on the execution and functioning of a roof top garden, this is a must. You just have to appreciate the engineering behind it. They have a variety of vegetables & even honey.
- Pretty skyline view.