Brooklyn Flea - Fort Greene
Flea Market, Food Court
176 Lafayette Ave. (btw Clermont & Vanderbilt Ave.)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
10:00am - 5:00pm
- The best year-round market brings together 150 local vendors carrying all manner of vintage, handmade and antique wares. The Flea will move to its winter location on November 26.
- Don't eat before coming here so that you can enjoy some of the best food that Brooklyn has to offer.
- Ate a Red Hook Lobster Pound lobster roll -- tasty!
- Hundreds of vendors selling vintage clothing, antiques, new jewelry and arts & crafts. Definitely go for the expanding selection of food!
- get the pizza. and the papusas! Get the papusas!!
- A great place to spend a Saturday: Shop for vintage clothes and furniture, feast on Red Hook tacos and hopefully bump into someone you know.
- Rie Akuto, budding stylist, loves to browse the incredible vintage selection any time she can.
- The Village Voice voted this Best Spot for Crafty Cruising in our Best Of New York Poll!
- Dont leave without chowing on a dee-lish Asia Dog hot dogs with Asian-inspired toppings.Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- I go here to stalk hipster chicks. It's much harder when they're not drunk and giving Hj's in a dive bar bathroom.
- Come for the mid-century modern furniture, stay for the awesome food carts. The red-hook ball field mexican food vendors are my favorite.
- Spotted the pink elephant in the room
- Spend a Saturday here
- Ask to see the lobster roll before you pay $16 for one. Delicious, but TINY...
- Work up an appetite by browsing the cool vintage stuff, then grab a lobster roll and a watermelon fruit drink to eat on the steps.
- Eat your way through the day. Start with Scratchbread scones and end with Liddabit Sweets pie candy bars.
- Go directly to the red hook papusa stand. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
- The best place to get vintage jewlery and vinyl records in brooklyn!! there's a bit too many "new" vintage vendors but the REAL vintage vintage vendors ROCK!
- Peach sorbet from the Brooklyn Scoop Ice Cream truck is yummy and refreshing!!!
- Try the stroopwafels @ the good batch!