Brooklyn Bridge Park - Pier 6
- Bring the kids or enjoy a run or walk in the park. A really great park except for the little shade that is provided in the water lab area
- Bring a kid as all the fun things require that you be supervised by a child.
- Bathrooms are pretty cleaned. Thanks to the ppl that run the lil cafe.
- Six sand volleyball courts, a huge water playground for kids, the ferry pickup/dropoff for Governor's Island and beautiful views of the city from Bark Hot Dog's newest rooftop (open Friday-Sunday unti
- Free kayaking sat mornings!!!!
- Now with free wifi!
- Hidden from view from the rest of the park, this well planned and lush area provides a respite from the rest of the busy park!
- For those wanting a weekend staycation - check out the free ferry service to Governor's Island Sat-Sun & Holiday Mondays from Brooklyn
- The water area is amazing, my 3 yo loves it! Don't forget swim suit and water shoes with good traction for the "river."
- nice small water entertainment for kids
- Great free mini water park for the little ones!
- Kids love Slide Mountain.
- Will feature an awesome playground on the waterfront. Opening later this spring.
- The park is nice, quiet. The view of the city is lovely.
- Three public courts on Pier 6 invite guests to play a game, watch a tournament, or a join a team.
- No food yet (just ice cream) but you can pizza delivered to pier 6.
- Don't forget swim suits
- You will have to walk a good 20 minutes if you enter the park off high st. The $4 ferry at Pier 1 also goes to governor's island
- Amazing playground! (via Scoville)
- Just beautiful