Park, Garden, Sculpture
- Can't get enough of the gardens. Breathtaking. Best value of the beach. Don't forget to visit otters
- Get off the beaten path and explore the old rice fields trail out to the marsh. Watch out for gators!
- Night of The thousand candles was awesome!
- The new butterfly exhibit is opening tomorrow, April 1, 2010.
- Always a lovely place to visit and walk around, seeing the sculptures - just lovely!
- NIGHTS OF A THOUSAND CANDLES was AMAZING to see! Will have to go back and see it again!!!
- Bring a camera and take lots and lots of pictures. You'll spend hours walking around. Well worth the price of admission!
- Lego structures are simply fantastic. Worth the trip!
- One of my favorite places ever. Just gorgeous.
- Beautiful gardens!
- A magical place to bring the whole family...beautiful gardens and zoo.
- I ticket is good for 6 consecutive days!
- World class gardens. Proud to have it here in the Lowcountry.
- Go in December for the NIGHTS OF A THOUSAND CANDLES
- Beautiful place to visit, especially when it's not a good day on the beach!
- Definitely a must see. Beautiful.
- Tickets last a week so spread your trip out over a couple of days to truly enjoy it all.
- I love this place for a relaxing walk and hot chocolate or snack. Nights of a Thousand Candles was awesome both times I went.
- The Trekker Tour was very fun and informative. A great way to spend the day. Fun times!
- Do not use their "complimentary" adult strollers. They are TERRIBLE for getting around the grounds.