Brookfield Restaurant & Nicholson's Pub
8900 Ogden Ave (at Prairie Ave)
Brookfield, IL 60513
- Half price burgers Monday and Thursday! $1.50 drafts and $2 apple pie shots all day everyday!
- Really good pub food, but the portions are huge, so be prepared to take some home.
- We had a groupon but the food wasn't worth the $20 we payed after the groupon was taken off. Omlete was salty and yet somehow flavorless. The video gambling added annoying beeps and noise.
- Want a tip? Don't eat here. They couldn't handle a breakfast "rush," even though the place was only half-full. Ceiling was dripping with rain water. Food was below average at best.
- Try the mimosas. Delicous & plenty!
- Everyday $1.50 high life pints! Can't beat that!
- Skip this place and go to YaYa's on Harlem & Cermak!
- Get one of their glutinous skillets. They're ginormous for reals.
- The service needs to be a bit faster. Waited 10 min before asked if we were ready to order.
- $2 domestic bottles everyday and 25 cent wings!! Stop in today!!
- They have changed the name of the place and added a bar.
- Had a Banana Split here when I graduated H.S. in 1983. Huge celebration! lol
- This has changed ownership, its Tonys now, which is great...