Brookdale Fruit Farm
Farmer's Market, Grocery Store, Ice Cream
38 Broad Street
Hollis, NH 03049
- Enjoy the Christmas tractor display
- Know the family and they are great people! Rules are there because it's a working farm and it ensures safety - of crop and patrons. Wonderful all year 'round
- Annabelle's ice cream is absolutely sensational!
- Great for pick your own berries in the summer and apples in the fall. The ice cream stand always has some creative flavors.
- Great mix of fresh farm foods and other unique items. Definitely worth the stop. Oh, and ice cream too! One of the state's largest retail, pick-your-own, and wholesale growers of fruits and vegetables
- Free cider (while supplies last)
- Had a great time picking and eating fresh vine ripened red raspberries
- This place is absolutely adorable. All different kinds of fruit to pick yourself and and wonderful stand with all sorts of local products. I want to come here all the time.
- Family tradition -- love this place!
- Cute, nice corn maze and hay ride. Big store front with all natural/fresh foods and crafts etc.
- Very friendly staff...beautiful place! Will definitely come back!!
- The woman here was really rude to my family and me. Lots of rules. Not nice. Horrible customer service. Will never come back.
- Beautiful farm and store!