Brogues On the Avenue
Pub, Cajun / Creole
- Baked brie was so delicious. Worth it as an appetizer or a dessert!
- This gathering spot could be right in the heart of County Kerry, so authentic is the decor.
- Get the nachos...trust me
- The salmon pizza is amazing. You have to try it!
- Good traditional Irish pub feel. Great beer selection on tap.
- Great tenderloin steak and beers are great. Great portions of food and reasonably priced. Great low key place to go.
- Worse than it used to be
- Is this place the local bar or a fine dinning restaurant?
- We love the chill vibe of this traditional Irish pub especially when we can sit outside with a pint, a Dublin Dip and our pooch.
- Get the baked. Brie appetizer!
- Great bartenders..funny guys..A+ service.
- Cold tap.... yeah!! Good Friday night bands.