Broders' Cucina Italiana
Italian, Grocery Store
- get the South Jersey Hoagie - very authentic. Good cannolis too!
- Ordering to go? Grab a short draft to make the wait a little sweeter
- The Meat Stromboli would be an appetizer for my last meal!
- Great pizza that you can get by the slice make sure to get a breadstick!
- Give the South Jersey Hoagie a try.
- Go to Broders deli and get pizza or something to go.
- pizza by the slice is great
- Slices vary, but all good. Lovely salad choices. Nice dessert choices- crostatas are yummy!
- Fun and friendly. I'm not a big fan of stromboli but theirs is good.
- Grab a slice, a salad sampler and a seat, if you're lucky. If the tables are full, the fine folks at Broder's will direct you to the patio at their restaurant across the street.
- Love love love the pizza! I'm born and raised in Chicago and lived in NYC for a decade so I (humbly) think I know what I'm talking about.
- The Linguini with truffle pesto is amazing! I cannot remember the name.
- Broders' Apricot Bars have a tender, buttery cookie base; an apricot layer of jammy, sweet-and-tart intensity, with some satisfying chew; and a topping of dabs of buttery dough. Try them!
- To be honest, everything is good. My go to is the South Jersey Hoagie
- Check out Broders as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Next best thing to NY pizza!
- My favorite pizza in the city. Incredible seasonal cheesecakes!
- Can't go wrong with a Meat Stromboli and Caesar salad.
- Nowadays the little gourmet shop ranks as one of Minneapolis's most beloved spots--so go early, it gets packed.
- Love this place. Back in Minneapolis for the weekend and had to come back here ASAP for the sweets, chicken parm and bolgenese :)