Broadway Sunday Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
11:00am - 3:00pm
- Columbia city bakery has the best brownies ever! And Tonnemaker farms has the best cherries frozen or fresh. Kurt Tonnemaker is very helpful with getting you what you need!
- Populated by unaware "hipsters" you will get your toes stepped on and ran into a few times. Check out a cool market downtown called "Pike Place"
- Try Little Prague strudel!
- Can't ever go to the market and skip on Colombia city bakery's pretzel knots
- Rachel's Ginger Beer, Half Pint, Columbia City Bakery and Little Prague are a must!
- Ice cream from Half Pint is the best!
- get even cheaper veggies at the end of the day when they're just about to pack up
- This market has only about 10-12 tents of merchandise and food. A little bit dry and simple.
- Elleno's and beautiful $5 bouquets!
- Delicious unripened cheese from Samish Bay.
- Support our local farmers~
- Ellenos yogurt! !
- Sno-Valley Mushrooms has gorgeous mushrooms, plus growing kits. Try the lion's mane. It's more bitter then most, but is good when dry sauted with a little garlic and chili flake.
- The kimchi guy makes good pickled vegetables.
- The "filone" from Columbia City Bakery is the *best* loaf of bread in Seattle.
- Stop by Columbia City Bakery's booth for some delicious, tasty treats!
- Try Rachel's Ginger Beer it is delicious
- Located at Seattle Central Community College
- don't miss Half Pint Ice Cream and Rachel's Ginger Beer
- Eat your goodies in the park adjacent!