1000 N Harbor Dr (Broadway)
San Diego, CA 92101
- Check the ferry schedule before coming
- You can take a bay tour and look at Coronado bridge, the navy pier where there are several battle and cargo ships, the tour guide gives a little explanation of each one.
- Take the ferry to Coronado Island from the Pier, it's $9.50 round trip. Once there, there's shops and dining. Otherwise you can take a free shuttle bus to Hotel Del Coronado, a must see.
- Muy relajante, bonita vista!
- los parquimetros los domingos pagas a partir de las 10am
- Such a wonderful place to walk around, enjoy the bay, or take a ferry or ride! Tough to find parking on weekends though...
- I really like this venue for events. Pretty unique and the staffing/volunteers are great too.
- Take in the sites.
- Broadway Pier is beautiful. Loved the fact that I could ride the fairy to Coronado and back.
- Lovely scenery and people watching.
- Old school party in the house! Tone Loc!
- Great place to watch the sunset. Bring something.. or someone to keep you warm; it gets windy and cold.
- Great place to get a run in and watch the sun set! Enjoy!!
- Open daily to the public, stroll along Broadway Pier for fabulous views of downtown. The Port Pavilion on the pier hosts events including concerts, festivals and makers arcade in December.