Brittos Bar & Restaurant
Baga, Goa 403516
+91 832 227 7331
- Location of Britto's is one of its main attraction. Just a few meters from Baga beach, it is a wonderful place to sit and have a few drinks. Main USP is its location and name!!!
- The blue berrycheese cake to die for...
- You HAVE to eat the Sea Food Platter here! Heaven!
- Adjacent to St. Anthony is Brittos, another restaurant and shack famed for its food and service.
- Be sure to carry cash as they don't take plastic!
- So you guys should try Fish Fry, Brittos Special Fried Chicken and Grilled Chicken. Vegetarians can try the Goan Delicacy Xacuti. Desserts were a little extra sweet ;).
- I highly recommend taking your footwear off before you sit down to feast. There's a reason the floor is all sand. In my opinion, everything feels better that way!
- we had a very good food here , open beach view with candle light. service closing time 12 .......
- An inexpensive shack for seafood! Order prawns stuffed with crab and their butter garlic calamari. For desserts have their blueberry cheesecake.
- Sea food platter , chicken cafreal , fish fingers , tiger. Prawns , alpine mousse
- Caramel custard....must try
- Love. This. Place. What can i say about this place that hasnt already been said? This is a must visit in Goa!
- Good set of deserts as well. But make sure you take a lot of cash. This place does not accept cards!! Weird!!
- Awsum sunset view can be enjoyed with some of Romanov vodka and hookah with tasty butter garlic Shark. Mine was like this. :)
- seafood plate! !
- Sea food platter and rava fried mussels are a must try ;-)
- Breakfast is super
- Sea Food Platter.. A must try!!!
- A must visit place for authentic goan and continental food...Goan fish curry,prawns butter garlic and fish platter a must have@ Britto's
- Blueberry cheese cake is amazing !!