Scenic Lookout, Playground, Park
0 Lockwood Blvd.
Charleston, SC 29403
- Head on over here before the April 5th home opener at 7:05pm at Joseph P. Riley Jr. Park right next door! Its a great place to take the kids and enjoy the view!
- Nice view of the marina, long and thin park. Not much to do, but lovely for a quick walk after lunch.
- Beautiful park. Nice fishing pier. Come out and cheer on the dragon boat paddlers.
- Dock, pier, playground, dog park, romantic benches
- Remodeling park but still beautiful in all separate areas
- A big thanks to the Charleston Riverdogs staff for being regular park volunteers!
- Staying at the Charleston Marriott, Best Western Downtown, or Comfort Inn Hotel? This playground is a great place to bring the kids to burn off some energy before dinner.