The Bristol Hippodrome
- Never miss a panto at the Hippodrome!
- 2.50 for 500ml bottled water!!! Bring your own!!
- The recommended time of half an hour early before the actual event is simply to have drinks before the show.
- Front 2 rows of circle have no leg room
- Mousetrap was awesome here. Seats narrow as usual but very good views
- Real old world theatre
- Musical Opera Theatre Plays and playlets.
- Worth the visit and the experience
- Beautiful theatre
- Great plays
- Be aware! Top stalls are vertiginous
- You can get access to the top seating areas and stalls from the bar to the left of the main entrance.
- I like the Hippodrome, but it does need a good clean, and the archaic seating is tight and uncomfortable.
- It's an old theatre and a bit musty, but it's historic and grand.
- Wow, amazing theatre, 'Let it be' was amazing there... :)
- Wifi is pants.
- Here I am, watching Russell Howard. Awesomely funny.
- Fabulous show though if near the front expect to get wet
- Ladies toilets in the stalls are tiny - long queues!!!
- Beautiful venue but a lot of stairs !!