Brighton Ski Resort
12601 E Big Cottonwood Canyon Rd
Brighton, UT 84121
- If you're deciding between Scout and Hawkeye Access, don't. Go right into the trees - the tree runs are a helluvalotta fun (PS: be safe!)
- Get the Chili Bread Bowl - spicy!
- One of my favorite places to ride for a couple reasons: 1) they typically have the best snow conditions, 2) terrain like a skatepark, hits everywhere, 3) reasonable ticket prices.
- First time here? Don't neglect the super fun runs off the Milly Express lift; just be sure to keep your speed on the access run there. On a sunny spring start at Great Western and work your way right.
- Great spot for everything from park to side country.
- explore the trees.
- Wrens hollow is a wonderful run, that no one goes on
- The ski instructors do a great job here.
- Easily top 10 if not number one. Take a snowboard and go. The least amount of flat spots for any resort in the state. Lots of tree runs, bowls, chutes. Try "scout" off of Great Western, or Wren Hollow
- Not many people and acceptable price. This place has discount for weekdays
- Awesome day of skiing. Better than Canyons even though they got fresh snow and Brighton didn't.
- Head in to the Sports Desk and tell them I sent you to get some free Brighton Stickers and maybe other swag. Have fun shredding.
- Wren Hollow is a great run most purple don't know about.Get to it from Crest Express lift.
- Great local spot including night boarding!
- The best resort for snowboarders. Lots of off piste runs so make sure you go when there's fresh powder. It's a playground.
- Went on Thursday night for people who don't know how to ski. Staff were completely unhelpful. We were all over the place trying to find our equipment. How to put on boots. Choose poles. DISAPPOINTED.
- Night skiing is awesome!Consider that the last bus leaves at 8:30 pm.
- Worst ski resort in utah .Rude staff , poor blue runs that are really green . and aweful Food hall . Avoid at all costs
- Good for beginners and not very good boarders, otherwise avoid! Lots of out of control people and rude lift queues. Disappointed.
- Night ski!