Brighton Music Hall
Rock Club, Music Venue
158 Brighton Ave (at Harvard Ave)
Allston, MA 02134
- Go to the petit bartender with an accent. She will take care of you! XO
- Take a picture and upload it after you check in!
- The venue has a capacity of just over 400, providing a more relaxed, intimate concert experience for fans and performers than youll find at some of the citys other live music clubs.
- Once a sports bar, now one of the city's most exciting new venues. Consider it the minor leagues of The Paradise and House of Blues
- 2011-10-19 Iration's Lei'd Back Fall Tour with Tomorrows Bad Seeds and Through The Roots
- Awesome selection of draught beers; try something by Goose Island (I suggest a 312)!
- This venue holds only a few hundred people, but seeing your favorite alternative/indie rock groups here feels like an acoustic set in your backyard thanks to it's size. Plus, most shows are only $15.
- Don't stand at the stage you will be behind the house speakers and the shitty sound will sound worse than you could ever imagine
- Ear plugs are a buck
- a must attend place to see i love this place
- Once Harper's Ferry, now owned by the same guys who run the Paradise Rock Club. Shaping up to be one of the best spots for local bands & lesser-known touring acts. Indie rock heaven.
- The bartenders are good at servicing a crowd but can't even serve a good drink. It's got booze alright but goof luck if you get the right one.
- Bring earplugs
- Everyone has b.o.
- Check out the merch tables by the exit - you never know who's going to be your new fav band!
- Grab and Gansett tall boy and enjoy the show.
- full bar, great bands, excellent staff
- Intimate venue; great acoustics
- Live music!