Bright Star Thai Vegan
Thai, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Get the curry! Mm.
- Try the Pad Thai with Tofu - #vegitarian
- Try the Spicy Green Bean - #vegitarian
- Orange chicken is a must, and the soy shrimp with fried rice is also delicious!
- Pad see ew with soy beef is a must
- The chicken nuggets are delicious!
- Next cold day or if your hungover, def have the bright star soup:-)
- Chik'n pad thai, chili green beans w/ "beefless", protein salad
- Everything is great I love the pho and the soy chicken spicy chow mein. Must tries!!
- The food here was very good and fresh. Very reasonably priced. And the staff was very friendly. I had the orange chicken lunch special every thing was delicious! Vegan food done right
- Excellent Vegan food. Reasonable prices. Service left A LOT to be desired.
- Love the veggies, rice, and dumplings
- YELLOW CURRY!!!!!!!!
- The flavors are spot on here that you don't miss the meat.
- I had the spicy fried rice and it didn't disappoint. They're not cheap on the tofu either. My tip is to order a side of peanut sauce with your meal, absolutely delicious.
- I had the pad see ew with soy beef and tried the fried roll with the dinner special and it was amazing. So much flavor.
- Pad see ewe w/soy pork spicy level 3! Best lunch/dinner!!!
- Good food but I couldn't get over the frozen corn and green beans in the ice cream? Wtf?
- Excellent Food! It can be a bit on the spicy side so make sure you let them know if you don't like your food spicy.
- Affordable, and good tasty food