Bridgeport Family Restaurant
1655 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
- Two eggs, hashbrowns and toast is my breakfast of choice. I think it's the best deal here. Simple but you get a plate full for 3.50
- Old reliable. Diner type food, but delicious.
- Good portions at a good price. Plus still taste better than some IHOP or Waffle House.
- A pretty nice place to eat! Decent prices and great food. Don't know why more people go!
- Best SOS this side of the mason dixon!
- Their breakfasts are bangin'! Cute local-diner atmosphere. Selection on the menu was extensive.
- Problems in the kitchen. Waiting close to 1 hour for food. Should leave but didnt. Waitress said this is common on a Sunday
- Broiled crabcake sandwich is yummy!
- Go for a warm sticky bun. Thay're wonderful!