Bridal Veil Falls
47446 E Crown Point Hwy
Corbett, OR 97019
- Check out the waterfall!!
- Short easy hike with beautiful waterfall at end
- Be prepared for a hike but it's absolutely worth it.
- Short but gorgeous hike
- Trail is quick with great views of the falls and creek. Well worth it and serene.
- Just a short downhill walk from the parking lot to the falls.
- The short hike yields to a nice bridal veil fall!
- Gorgeous waterfalls and natural trails.
- Worth the short hike down!
- Waterfalls like a bridal veil.
- Amazing .. must see
- Much more crowded than other falls hikes in the area. Not a hike at all.
- Worth the short walk and the uphill return to enjoy the peaceful spot at the bottom of the split level falls
- Its a steep, but easy trail...15-20 minutes round trip