$ $ $
- They don't put ice in the water, which allows for huge gulps. I like huge gulps when I'm hungover
- Grab a good bottle of wine from your home rack or pick one up on the way here. There's no corking fee!
- Try the grilled artichoke appetizer, an artichoke and a half with the leaves snipped and the bottom of the stem cut off, seasoned liberally with salt and pepper. (Joe Bonwich)
- Fish Tacos are the best in town!
- The Ahi Tuna Burger is pretty amazing
- Parmesan crusted chicken was delish!!!
- The bar side booths are a bit breezy and cold in the winter
- Amazing food
- Ahi tuna steak - rare seared sesame encrusted tuna and stir fried veggies. #bricktopsrestaurant #24hourfoodgeek Follow us at http://24hourfoodgeek.wordpress.com
- Butter crab rolls, lobster bisque, grilled artichokes
- Lobster bisque - Maine lobster, cream, and brandy. #24hourfoodgeek Follow us at 24hourfoodgeek.wordpress.com
- Little gem chopped - little gem lettuce, cucumber, (hell no) red onion, tomato, feta, and green goddess dressing. #24hourfoodgeek Follow us at 24hourfoodgeek.wordpress.com
- Ahi tuna tartare - avocado, mango, crispy wontons, and pine nuts. Bricktops #Bricktops #24hourfoodgeek #HappyHour One of my go tos at bricktops.
- Cheeseburger is yummy!
- Not impressed. Chain white people restaurant
- Wonderful place great food and service. You should ask for Savannah!
- Firecracker roll is amazing!
- The service! Palm beach salad never fails.
- Dynamite Sushi and Lobster Bisque
- Love this place! Chicken fingers are my favorite.