Brickley's Homemade Ice Cream
- The best ice cream in South County!
- Coffee Heath bar is insanely good!!
- You can't go to Brickley's without getting a waffle cone! Best I've ever had!
- Don't let the line scare you... The ice cream is amazing.
- Not as good as Nana's but they're still very great for ice cream here
- get the mint oreo. or butter brickley. homemade ice cream and waffle cones made daily from fresh, local ingredients. so amazing.
- Coconut chocolate almond is a crowd favorite!! The homemade cones are to die for
- So creamy! Even the small sundae is huge. Make sure you get one of their waffle cones. This is the ice cream of your American Dream!
- Everything especially the salted caramel ice cream
- Literally everything! But my favorite is the black raspberry ice cream in a waffle cone.
- Some of the best ice cream in Rhode Island.
- You guys. You guys. The waffle cones
- Don't miss out on this place.
- Homemade waffle cone. Do it.
- Apple pie ice cream in a waffle bowl with caramel sauce. Because you deserve it.
- Raspberry chocolate chip frozen yogurt with chocolate jimmies
- Nothing but love for Brickleys...nothing but love!!!
- Awesome waffle cones and homemade ice cream, don't forget the sprinkles or hand dipped cones. Sugar-free options are also available!
- Good location near the beach and decent ice cream.. But my husband had to bite 1/2 way through his cone to find a single piece of brownie in his choc brownie ice cream. Definitely have had better!
- Pumpkin and Coffee Oreo are family favorites.