The Brickhouse Tavern
141 Herman Melville Ave (at Styron Square in Port Warwick)
Newport News, VA 23606
- The new mac n cheese bites are on point
- Great beer selection awesome pizza great service.
- The pizza is great, and you can order by the slice. Sit outside in the winter underneath a heater, and you're golden!
- It might be the best pizza I've ever had especially with the garlic bread crust.
- Crazy Bread. Do it.
- some of the best pizza in newport news
- Pizza, wings and nachos have been amazing. HOWEVER, the wait is ALWAYS at least 30 min plus. Huge downside.
- Supreme pizza is delizioso!
- Great pie! Jose wings are a must.
- The Veggie Lasagna is delicious!
- First time here and will be my last. How do you mess up nachos. And my friends pasta took 30 mins and still wasn't cooked. Don't come here
- omg!the best cheese pizza in the whole world))
- Great food and great service. You can't beat it. Fun neighborhood hangout. :-)
- Tes is byob or biuld ur own berger day its amzing and mon is 3 dollar duce night eveyone is great there
- The pizza was very good. Close to NJ/NY pizza.
- Pizza & wings are delicious. Awesome selection of beer on draught. Great little sports bar. Sunday wing special or a quick slice for lunch is highly recommended
- Great pizza. Beer. Atmosphere. Great staff too!
- Pizza is outstanding. Try the meat lovers, add jalapeos and garlic.
- If you are a regular CCW holder look elsewhere. The entrance is posted.
- This place has the best pizza on the peninsula!