- The Parmesan and Proscuitto baguette is unreal. Get one fresh out of the oven if you can.
- Amazing bread and pastries! Best in Boston!!
- Chicken parm
- Confirm that this place is cash only. Santander cashpoint close by at CVS. Bank of America up the street on the left.
- Great bread a ticket good prices.
- Get the panino!
- Incredible value for some of Boston's best bread. It's very worthwhile going down that little alley
- Omg the bread is amazing! This little place is situated in an alley and easy to miss if you're not looking. Thankfully we caught some patrons who absolutely recommended it. You must stop!!
- Fresh bread and great prices
- The bread with the prosciutto and Parmesan cheese is pretty good. I wish it had a little bit more each, it would be worth paying a couple extra dollars.
- Tiny space dedicated only to breads. I tried the parmesan proscuitto bread, and was surprised it wasn't as good as everyone talked about. Would want to try another bread next time.
- A whole in the wall bakery... really nice