- Great BBQ. I love their sauce. Hickory fries with blue cheese is the best though! Have been going here since I was a baby.
- My family's and many friends favorite barbecue in the world for 30 plus years Never had anything we didn't like. I suggest asking for inside meat (whiter) for the pork and extra sauce.
- Awesome ribeye steaks!
- I love the Briar Patch! Their weekly specials are a great deal! The staff is great as well as the food! I go weekly!
- The pull pork was ok. The vinegar taste was too strong. Baked beans were ok. Mac n cheese was mediocre.
- Excellent salad!!!
- SECRET SANDWICH: "THE GRIZZLY BEAR-B-Q." Order a Grizzly Burger + a BBQ Pork Sandwich & combine them! Top it off with a little bit of the Spicy Mustard BBQ & Regular BBQ sauces and enjoy!
- Hickory fries are the way to go.
- Great food everytime. Try the banana pudding, it is amazing!
- great food.
- They have great food and friendly service.
- Grilled beef plate.
- It was pretty darn good
- Thanks for your great presentation and i have a this quality site here has many on-line support: http://www.bb-q.com/
- My first time being here and the food was great.going back for more some.
- Great salads!!! And close to home!
- Food's great, politics are too obvious
- Warning: Fox "News" is on the TVs at all times.
- Slow but good