Brewvies Cinema Pub
Indie Movies, Bar
- Don't miss the habanero-infused chili-mayo fry sauce. A wide array of local microbrews are served as well as Brewvies' version of a Long Island iced tea, called "The Dan Aykroyd."
- You can't go wrong with a movie theater that let's you eat and drink within it as if you're at home. Nice atmosphere, friendly service and, usually, good selections on the screens. This place is fun.
- I love this place!
- Free wifi. Ask for the password.
- Come to incredibly strange movie night the last Tuesday of every month at 9:30 pm!
- Mmm. The boat o corndogs is actually really yummy
- NACHOS NACHOS NACHOS
- Get the Shades of Pale Porter, if it's available. It's a taste sensation!
- Beer and movies. 'Nough said!
- One of the best nights out you can pick! Great burgers, wraps, and rings too.
- Monday Night Free Movie paired with the pizza bread and potato wedges...amazing evening!
- OMG Best wings Nicest Bartenders and Movies!!! Not to mention beer!
- Good choice of draft beers at a good price. The popcorn was stale and the seats are super uncomfortable, but at least I could drink a beer!
- Make sure you show up like 3 hours before the movie starts if you want anything to eat or drink because the service blows ass and they will get your order wrong the first time anyway.
- Not the best place in the world to see a movie.
- Burgers, nachos, fries.
- Burgers, nachos, fries, pizza.
- Sit down with a beer and enjoy a movie. The apps were hit or miss though
- Grab some nachos, a local craft beer and play some pool before watching a flick. Check out Monday nights for some free theme movies!
- I love the student discount here - definitely makes movies worthwhile!