- Loud and crowded. Might have to stand all night as there are limited tables/chairs. Wasn't that impressed.
- Fun vibe, good prices.
- No burgers. :(
- Crowd is primarily sub-30s, loudest and most crowded bar in Ogden if that is your thing, known by locals as Broskis.
- It was hard to know if you should order from the waitress or at the bar when it's so busy. Live music is a lot of fun. Seems to be a little older crowd that hangs out there.
- Decent price friendly environment good music and within walking distance from a lot of cool night life joints
- The Cement-Mixer shot.
- The pizza is awesome!
- Woooo molly hatchet
- Movies & suds, low key and are there still picnic tables? So cool that Brewskis is still kickin! I used to go there on Moms Night back in '98.
- Pizza is bad. No room to move when they have a band. Will never go back.
- Tuesday is Brewsday! Drink.
- Great pizza!