BrewGrrs Burgers & Brews
392 21st St
Vero Beach, FL 32960
- Since you are here try the black barley wine
- Stay away.
- Try the Magners Irish Cider, it is really good for people who usually wouldn't go for beer.
- if in the mood for beer!
- Beer selection is great, but management sucks. My wife and I were overcharged by $9 on our bill and the manager claimed she couldn't do anything about it. So I recommend checking your bill closely!
- If you're not a fan of beer, the Lindemans Framboise fruit limbic is a great alternative!
- Housemade mustard with pickle spears. So tasty!!
- Awesome burgers and taco salad, too!
- The fish spread is as good as any seafood restaurant!
- ask for a "dirty whore" great drink mix between beers! fried pickles!
- Now I'ma let you finish your meal, but the Aussie Roo was the best burger ever.
- Sucks! Don't go!!
- Try the bells cherry stout or bells best brown while they last!
- burger medium was over well. Still worth a try.
- Ask about the available Frankenmuth Brews like the Blonde Ale & Batch 69 IPA
- Best burgers in town...
- Burgers and fries are great.
- Micros galore, karaoke on Thursdays at this time. Go. Have some fun. I love the sweet potato fries. Great entrees and more.
- Great beer selection. Victory pilsner tastes like an IPA
- Don't be a jarvis