Brewery Bar III
- Great Mexican food.
- Friendly, simple "meal and a beer" joint. Colorado-Mex menu with crispy chile rellenos, Mexican hamburgers, and lots of combo plates. Deceptively potent margaritas. "More Info" for review:
- Live music thu fri sat around 6:30
- Order a large margarita and in order of Cinco de Mayo they give you a Tshirt!
- Favorite Mexican in denver!
- Great margaritas and chili rellenos!
- Love the chili rellanos!
- Tacos and margaritas
- Great green chille
- Melon margaritas!!! Food portions huge and delicious!!!
- The margaritas were the bomb. I didn't get one, but my wife recommended the chile rellano!
- Excellent Green Chili!
- Gotta try the half and half on a ground beef burrito!
- Kids eat free on Tuesdays! !!
- Get the minnis with half and half green chilie and sour cream, best appetizer on the menu and enough to have as a meal. And best of all they are super delicious! :)
- Best guac in town
- Earn 5 Beegle Bucks per dollar at Brewery Bar III.
- I always order the no. 1 combo. I like it hot, which varies on the richter scale from day to day.
- My favorite Mexican restaurant. Very good green chile that comes in three temperatures. 50/50 is great for most people that like spicy. Hot is very hot and good on the cold days. Wonderful local owne
- Great chips & salsa. Best Mexican food in Denver!