The Brewery Arts Complex
Art Gallery, Building, Event Space
620 Moulton Ave (at N Main St)
Los Angeles, CA 90031
- Located in one of the largest artist colonies in the country, Barbaras is a nice escape from the trendy downtown bar scene, as the Brewery Arts Complex is a unique world unto itself.
- Apparently our photo studio isn't the best, but we are the one with a gun turret, aquarium in the ceiling, fallout shelter door and indoor hot tub (don't worry, I won't shamelessly spam a link)
- The Carlsons just bought and renovated another building of more modern but still industrial style lofts. Ask about them in the office.
- Art walk is seriously amazing.
- They should make it like Survivor and vote out a shitty artist each week.
- Sbsjskwwkwkssksksnnz mxzkdksksk kdskslslsw Smsmsmsmsmsm
- Must go to the Brewery Art Walk!
- Brewery Art Walk twice a year, see what's up and support the arts! Http://breweryartwalk.com
- The Los Angeles Contemporary Dance Company's studios located here!! It's where all the magic (sweat, blood, tears) happens!!
- 4th floor catwalk of 600 building is great for a sunset smoke.
- Check out www.thebreweryartistlofts.com for info about the the art complex's history and buildings
- Moose drool is a nice dark one from Montana
- So many beer selections here!
- Bring your walking shoes.