Gastropub, Pub, Coffee Shop
8:00am - 10:00pm
8:00am - 10:00pm
8:00am - 11:00pm
8:00am - 12:00am
9:00am - 12:00am
9:00am - 2:30pm
- Ugh. It's like Portland threw up all over this joint.
- Great little place; nice outdoor patio with a good amount of seating and two fire pits. Happy Hour is $1 off drafts and wine Tues-Thurs 4pm-6pm. Not a huge selection of beer. I'll definitely go again.
- Iced Coffee on tap. So amazing. And Steven's the best. Great, great, great craft coffee spot!
- Good luck with the burger, two people in my party ordered it medium, both arrived well done and charred. Yuck!
- Whatever you get, make sure it has bacon on it. Best damn bacon period.
- Great food. Attentive service.
- food is good. beer selection is great. it looks like anthropologie in here. i want to love this place, but the service is consistently terrible.
- Sunday Funday starts here with drinks and brunch!
- Service needs some work
- Great selection of craft beers! Anything on the coffee menu is sure to impress. Beware the swarms of hipsters.
- Craft beer for brunch and lunch, you won't regret it, promise. Sriracha burger is awesome, not dare-level spicy. Sweet potato fries are stellar.
- Great chicken and waffles - get the syrup on the side!
- Jalapeo gritsss!
- Dulce de leche bread pudding with cream cheese ice cream, delicious!
- Mimosas!!!!candy Bar Latte!
- This cozy coffee pub has games, brews, a creative environment and a menu that you can't refuse. Don't skip the chicken & waffles and a glass of their draft kombucha for breakfast.
- Chai latte is phenomenal, hot chocolate is mind blowing and pumpkin spice latte warms the soul. My favorite spot in Fort Worth.
- This is awesome!!
- Nadia (server) is the sweetest! And gave me a great coffee recommendation: iced latte with coconut and vanilla. Perfect.
- They have Crispin Cider