82 Iroquois Rd (at Algonquin Ave)
Stamford, CT 06902
- Home of the Cherry-back.
- Ask about the bags of water hanging over the open doorways. Cool trick.
- Wings are excellent
- Great! Totally low key - hardly any1 there but a good joint 4 a convo & a glass of wine in summer. BLT-A (avocado) with "side salad" was a hit! Service good and friendly. Very close 2 beach
- Chicken Waldorf wrap is excellent
- Avoid ordering off the back of the menu. The quality definitely takes a huge dive.
- The BLTA (A for avocado) is GREAT!!!
- Great local bar!! so nice to sit outside in the summer!!
- Great place to grab a pint and shoot the breeze with good people.
- Great Sunday Brunch, check out the Eggs Brennan.
- Try the fish tacos!
- Great local place with great food. The outdoor seating is awesome!
- For locals, we knew it as Catch 22 when we were young punk drinkers...Now, it has the best New England Clam Chowder on the sound and a heavy pour