Brennan & Carr
Sandwiches, Soup, American
3432 Nostrand Ave (at Avenue U)
Brooklyn, NY 11229
Lists & rankings
- Why did it take me so long to have one of the legendary Gargiulo Burger? Nothing goes better with beef than mo beef. Adam Richman, Man v. Food
- came all over the place after one bite .
- Roast Beef: Try the dipped version w/o cheese to get the unadulterated flavor of the beefy stock. The flavor was fantastic and the beef was sliced paper-thin and very tender.
- I grew up eating here.. most amazing roast beef with cheese... good chicken fingers too!
- I can see Brennan & Carr from my living room window......maybe that's why I'm so huge!
- Best roast beef in Brooklyn!
- All I've had here was the roast beef. I really don't know what all fuss is about. It was VERY dry and bland. Not to mention pricier than Rollnroasters (which is 10x better). Go to RnR for a real sand.
- A+ roast beef and cheeseburgers!
- Don't need to ask then to dip yr sandwich. It's dipped by default.
- Double dip beef with cheese!
- To the guy that sees Brennan & Carr through his living room window - close your shades! Good god man.
- The menu is on the wall by the AC unit.
- I don't even like roast beef but I'll travel all the way from long island to get a beef and chee double dip from this place any day !
- Be adventurous. Eat in and ask for a "KFJ". Keep a napkin handy! Rollin Roaster has nothin on these guys.
- Great New England Chowder. If you like your roast beef sammitch messy, ask for a double dip.
- The Roast Beef Sandwich is the 2nd most popular in NYC (behind This Little Piggy Had Roast Beef on 1st ave in Manhattan).
- Everything there is great, get the Beef Broth on the side of the Roast Beef ;-)
- Best beef in BK
- Awesome roast beef sandwich
- Roast beef, broth on the side! Avoid the soggy bun