6259 Quintard St
Arlington, TN 38002
- Great place
- Great salsa! Fresh made!
- Nice place. I was disappointed in the burger. Small party for such a massive roll. They use ciabatta bread, which is my favorite, but it's too big and dense for such a small burger.
- Outdoor Cover Patio is Awesome with Kids!
- Awesome dining and a great bar...relaxed but not schmarmy!
- Awesome fried chicken salad!!
- My husband says the chili is pretty good.
- This is some of the best spinach and artichoke dip I've ever had.
- Fried pickles are yummm
- Food delivery was painfully slow. 2:00 on a Sun afternoon, place was empty...2 reg sandwiches, a salad, & Steak sand took almost 30 min. Clean, fresh dining areas, nice staff, good prices. Just slow.
- Absolutely the best steak I have ever had! Great staff as well.
- Loaded Spaghetti was great. Weldon Doughton is still The Mayor of Brendalay Grill!!!!
- Try the sushi! Devin does a great job! Love it
- Best burger in Arlington!
- The lasagna special tonight is CLUTCH. I had a great burger.