Total Time: 8 minutes
1 slice bacon, diced
¼ cup veggies of your choice, diced
2 eggs, whisked
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook bacon over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes, or until nearly cooked.
2. Add diced veggies and sauté until tender, about 1 minute.
3. Add eggs to pan and cook about 1 minute until done, stirring occasionally.
1. Sweet potato and pancetta
2. Feta, tomato, spinach
3. Smoked salmon, dill, cream cheese
4. Tofu, swiss cheese, mushrooms
5. Mozzarella, pesto, tomato
6. Salsa, black beans, pepperjack cheese
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: