300 West Mississippi Avenue (at Santa Fe)
Denver, CO 80223
- Feast like a king and make sure to try the elk sausage!
- Cheesy, Delicious, and unhealthy: just the way I like it at 2:30am...
- The French Toast are excellent.
- Usually crowded. Always satisfying. Tough place to poop.
- The "Special" is the best thing on the menu. You get a huge pile of pancakes, eggs, hash browns, bacon or sausage, and it even comes with your choice of juice. You get all that for only $8.35!
- Huge breakfasts + more. Great for grabbing NOMs after clubbing all night!
- Best Gyro in Denver, however if you like burritos...get the burrito supreme!
- Chrissy is the BEST Waitress EVER
- I end up here more often than I should and yet have never been there during "waffle serving hours"
- Burrito Supreme. Coffee.
- Get the Burrito Supreme and a cup of coffee, or as my friends call it: The Jo Special.
- They have a Gojo dispenser in the bathroom here!
- I am the Breakfast King!!!
- Toro pot yum yum!
- The Texas country fried steak!! There it is!!
- Awesome biscuits and gravy.
- Favorite dish....the Santa fe sunrise with no eggs ,no onions,and a side of sourdough with coffee mmmmmm
- Burrito deluxe.....like a 2 lb burrito...but its amazing!
- Awesome coffee! :)
- Most the waitresses have been here for years if not decades. Perfect REAL 'diner' experience.