The Breakers Palm Beach
- Very close to our home and fabulous
- The Circle room brunch buffet is the way to go at this grande dame. Feast on dozens of dishes and the sight of frescoed ceilings and floor-to-ceiling ocean views.
- Hit the beach
- My favorite hotel in the country. Check out the Gold Room - there's nothing else like it.
- Gorgeous hotel and fantastic staff but the music choice pumped throughout the hotel grounds are routinely horrific elevator music choices in the worst way...
- Great resort!
- The Breakers wants me to have my birthday dinner at their restaurant (sent me a happy birthday postcard)!!
- This grande dame hotel has a great beach clubperfect for kids.
- Wow!!! This a beautiful place our room overlooks the ocean.
- Be sure to make time for a superb cocktail in the new HMF Lounge.
- The shakes are delicious
- You must try their signature key lime pie. Simply the best! Perfect buttery crust and divine sweet taste.
- As a makeup artist most my brides pick this amazing hotel for their wedding. The most amazing pictures!!!!
- Have a martini at the seafood bar and the mini burgers at hmf. Yum.
- Henry Flagler what a hotel! HMF the club is great fun!
- Great for conferences!
- Love The Breakers Weddings & Celebrations? "Like" us on Facebook for daily inspiration & more! http://ow.ly/7wZBj
- Make sure you get an ocean view room. The views are amazing.
- Proclaimed Best Restaurant When Someone Else Is Paying by New Times Broward Palm Beach. After eating your opulent brunch in two food-filled rooms, you can enjoy the gorgeous decorations of the resort.
- Traveling with small children? Ask the staff to childproof your room and stock your fridge with juice boxes.