Bread Garden Market
- Grab the salad bar (warm&cold) load it up get a glass of wine (or beer) and enjoy on the patio and people watch.
- The best fresh gourmet hot/cold salad bar around.
- Two words: Eggnog Latte.
- The strange and confising array of grocery items, not an easy store to navigate. :/
- Definitely try the gelato! There are plenty of vegan and gluten free options to try.
- Wonderful food-relaxing to sit outdoors also.:))))
- Huge selection of Organic Foods, great Fish/Meat counters! I eat the salad bar often - very fresh! Drink wine on the patio! Amazing blended protein shakes!
- Please take your receipt!
- Great fresh ground coffee for less than what most places charge
- Not the most affordable grocery store for a college budget, but very good quality!
- The lack of wifi never ceases to amaze me.
- If there is a long line to the registers facing College St., use registers by parking lot door
- The meatloaf and garlic whipped potatoes are awesome (&filling)
- Amazing place, great tasting food, would go back again.
- I think their prices are somewhat overpriced, although everything is organic. The lunch bar is a great idea when going with a group of people- lots of food options.
- Expensive, but a nice organic food market to browse through, their deli is also very good. The patio is the perfect place to relax in the ped mall on a summer day.
- Awesome store to stop at for all of your specialty items you can't find at other grocery stores. Love the olive bar and the gelato
- great salad bar, also love their drink selection
- Fun spot for lunch.
- Awesome farmers market. Very unique organic foods. A lot I've never seen even in whole foods.