- Once again, I have forgotten where I parked.
- CSUF students should park here and take the bus to campus! It's free if you encode your card in the library!
- Make sure to fart in the middle of huge crowds. Just because anyone who comes here is an asshole :)
- healthy reasonably priced greek food @ chickpita
- Awesome mall, all the shops you'd expect at a high end mall and then some! Macy's and Nordstrom are the best!
- Follow us on twitter and facebook for great updates about sales and events!
- pretty big mall. usually go there for a cheesecake factory or cpk.
- Best mall I've ever been to. Excellent customer service, especially at Nordstroms! Great prices, and there's even a food court!
- They need to put millers outpost back in
- Why the he'll does this place close so early on Saturdays?
- Have you heard about Shopkick? It's a free app for your iPhone or Android phone where you can earn kickbucks just for shopping at all of your favorite stores. Stop by Guest Services to learn more.
- This place has gotten considerably more upscale than I remembered. Food court selection is very good and probably frequent this mall because of the Apple Store
- Do not park in the nordstroms parking terrace b as there are no security cameras
- Bring a buddy with you and you can pretend you are Jay or Silent Bob in Mallrats.
- I love the great selection of shops here!!
- I LOVE MY MALL!!!!!
- The Food is good
- All mal is excellent, nice products and nice Price!! :D!!! Fast Food Area its so cool too!!! :D The Apple Store Sounds like a big swarm!!!
- If you buy Clinique, go 2 the Clinique counter at Macy's and see a woman named Penny. She is awesome, and happens to be the top sales person in the entire country for Clinique. Tell her Daryl sent u
- I love this mall. It is clean and big. Specially food court is very nice.