- the chop house is the best spot to watch the game! it fills up fast though, so get a good spot early.
- Pulled Pork sandwich was great! Give it a try! Solid food for a solid value, especially considering the location of this restaurant!
- Sit here to watch the game if you got nosebleed tickets!
- Chophouse Patio is by far the BEST venue in all of MLB stadiums if u want to socialize w/ friends or just come scout the cities eye candy. Done ovr 300+ gms from here. Just ask for Baseball PAUL ;-)
- Join The Braves Chop House group on Facebook.
- Service was very friendly. Food tasted good, however, considering they were not very busy, food took too long to come from the kitchen. And $45 for two people nachos, hot dog and 2 beers- pricey!
- Come see Abby! She rocks and will take great care of you!!
- Drink lots of water
- Terrible service
- Serves beer til the game ends instead of end of the 7th like the rest of the Ted. Rock that out.
- Great food before the game and can watch other games while waiting on the braves game to start
- Don't expect your drinks before the food.
- Busy! Service was okay. Took forever to get condiments that were empty on the table. Like I said it was busy. Besides taking forever, the food was great!
- Great view to watch the Braves play.
- Ask for charmaine ,the best of the rest!!! Southern hospitality at its best.
- Good service and a good beer selection. Very limited menu of below average, over-priced food.
- Hamburgers,grilled chicken,chips to eat. .
- Get to know ur Bartenders & waitresses well..Teddy, Josh, Russell, Sean....Waitresses Renee, Shamika, Latrice, Tina are all awesome! They take care of u if u take care of them.
- Skin on fries are pretty good...compared to the rest of the menu. You pay for the view. Stick with the brew.
- Ask for Dee! She rocks!