Brats: Dogs & Wieners
362 W 23rd St (9th Ave)
New York, NY 10011
- The dog shop goes global with options like a classic brat with swiss cheese & candied apple mustard, a West coast shrimp dog with old bay mayo, & a $25 Japanese investment with Takaushi beef.
- The place to go for sausages. We like The Dragon Wiener and would splurge on the Japanese Dog. The milkshakes are tasty too!
- Not here any more
- Show you've "checked in" at brats and get a free side dish (with sausage purchase)!
- The giant pretzel will make you never have a street pretzel ever again. Flown in from Bavaria, it's not local but it's worth buying a carbon offset for.
- Closed. No longer exists. Fused with the little cheese pub
- Is gone cheese shop took over I only came here for veggie brat now I have no reason to come here. They screwed their best customer
- Get the Blue Ribbon. Great lineup of beers plus they have Austin's Sweet Leaf tea & Coke in a glass bottle
- The German is pretty good if you like curry, but expect a pile of sliced wiener in curried tomato sauce with a bin on the side. Great service!
- Now serving Beer and Wine!
- They deliver.
- the salt pretzel for two has delicious mustard and the perfect crunchy chewy combo. also the virgin olive oil macaroni rocks!