The Brat Stop
German, American, Music Venue
- Awesome food great service even though the waitress fell with our food real trooper she was lol gave her an extra tip cause of it. felt bad for her but was funny
- The "two wurst" meal is a bargain; I'd go with the Garlic Bratwurst and the Cheddarwurst. Make sure you get sauerkraut for one of your sides.
- Awesome polish sausage and bratwurst! Great place to watch a sports game. Be sure to check out the cheese shop too!
- Wisconsin Grilled Cheese
- Jalapeno, cheddar brat and coleslaw.... delicious!
- Not horrible not stellar. Has high chairs but the waitress got antsy pantsy when we dropped a few fries. 50 smackas for 3 grilled cheese & a cheeseburger.
- Cheese curds!
- Garlic brats the bomb, also if you miss the German potato salad you are wrong.
- Illinois folks, this is a great place to come pick up New Glarus brews.
- 8:45pm check in
- Love that this place now has 8 kinds of New Glarus beers ON TAP
- It's basically the 80's in here. Loved t
- BEWARE of the really rude new bartender, the BIG fat dude with buzz cut & black glasses (he wouldn't tell us his name). We usually enjoy their tasty sandwiches & good tap brew at the Brat Stop
- traditional brat is the bomb!
- This place is what it is...
- the best bratwurst in the world ,here with the wife ,and family
- Love the corned beef sandwiches!
- Good nachos.
- The polish plate is a whole lot of meat :)
- The high roller wrap is awesome!