Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
- Great bar downstairs!
- beautiful mountain view. heated indoor & outdoor pool. hiking trails. ideal for a family or romantic week-end.
- You can book the spa room overnight across from the resort. Beautiful and relaxing!
- Room 401 has great views: window, and French door - leading out to great deck/patio...
- Great crab legs!!
- Food, facility, and service. Thoroughly enjoy each of our visits.
- Just awesome. Great service
- Great place to go for some peaceful rest.
- The Wi-Fi here is the best I've ever seen at a hotel. Fast, no legal junk, it just works very well.
- The view during sunset is phenomenal.
- Great accommodations except for the thin walls. Could hear everything in the next room. You would think the cabins would be better insulated.
- Did a wonderful job for our winter conference. I was very impressed.
- It's a beautiful spot for a wedding but the resort event staff was not responsive during the process. Wouldn't recommend doing events here, but it is a beautiful resort!
- Check Facebook for last minute specials
- Lunch time pasta bar was delightful, do yourself a favor and get on it...
- Horrible, not clean!!!