New American, French, American
$ $ $
100 E 53rd St (btwn Park & Lexington Ave)
New York, NY 10022
- This Seagram Building classic offers some of the best French fare in town from Chef Luc Dimnets masterful kitchen.
- beignets for dessert. filled with chocolate sauce... with sauce on the side. cut them in half, fill with ice cream and sauce, imagine me saying I told you so. :)
- Designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro it features a large modern dining room (eat great food) & video monitors showing surveillance camera art of the patrons over the bar (drink fantastic cocktails)
- The mussels are amazing but extremely big dish!
- Try the Vanilla Cheesecake Tart - #yum
- Pea uma sopa de cebola com queijo gratinado. A comida como um todo maravilhosa, mas a sopa... um achado! O ambiente super descolado e d para vir sem reserva no almoo.
- Relaxing & chic Sex-In-the-City ambiance in NYC (1959) landmark space. 1 of my all-time fave brunch venues & deals: Wkends 10am-4pm $19 2-course +1 cocktail. My usual crave: lobster club (-la-carte)
- Excellent lunch spot - great, quick service perfect for a business lunch.
- Amazing food and ambiance! The arquitecture of the place combines different elements so it is part of the dinning experience . Try the Branzino !
- Chocolate beignets - heavenly
- The Orange French Toast at brunch is incredible.
- Sit at the bar and have a drink poured by the one and only Diana
- Next visit to NYC will include a trip to this brasserie
- A stunning reincarnation of New York's original 1959 Brasserie, I recommend the grilled branzino
- The beef short-rib bourguignon caught my eye here, and after tasting, brought tears to them. One of the best meals of my life, for a fairly reasonable $28.
- Go to Brasserie for Restaurant Week
- order steak frites with the au pauve sauce ftw! great at odd times like 330pm or am!
- Great architectural space. American classics done well. Excellent tuna nicoise $26.
- Oldie though no longer a goodie. Burnt coffee, untrained wait staff (pouring cream in a nearly empty coffee cup) and a strange execution of raclettethis place has gone way downhill.