$ $ $ $
22757 Ventura Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- Absolutely amazing food! Great, intimate atmosphere. Amazing service. I haven't stopped talking about the place since I left. Very impressive!
- Old school continental cuisine prepared and served by husband and wife. Awesome ...try the Elk.
- The Burrata was made today, the Abalone was perfect and I haven't made it to the entree yet. Wonderful food!!!
- Reservations are recommended as they only have ten tables. The steak was sO tender it could be cut with a butter knife. The Meyer lemon bread pudding should not be missed
- Chris and Peggy are the best! Always save room for desert!