Landmark, Historic Site
- Your ultimate check-in, welcome to Berlin.
- The most famous landmark in Berlin is a MUST see. At night it looks particularly pretty.
- Explore Berlin and some of the most exciting places Germanys capital has to offer - with the Lufthansa Travel Report. Enjoy!
- Did you know? In 1806, Napoleon took the Quadriga - the horses and chariot statue - to Paris. Luckily, it was won back just 8 years later to go on top of the Brandenburg Gate, where it sits today.
- On June 12, 1987, President Ronald Reagan gave a speech here, encouraging Soviet Leader Mikhail Gorbachev to "tear down this wall!" On September 12, 1990, Reagan helped do just that by chiseling away
- Go see it at night!
- What a wonderful and historical place...
- you HAVE to go. beautiful, impressive.
- Berlin'in simgelerinden. Grmeden gelmeyin.
- If you get the angle right, you can photograph the Tor with the Fernsehturm in between the columns.
- Happy New Year to all our friends in Berlin! We hope you enjoyed bringing in 2013, especially with the amazing fireworks over the Brandenburg Gate!
- This historical gate is the he only surviving city gate in Berlin, and the city's top attractions. Don't miss the beautiful bas-relief scenes of Greek mythology.
- Immer wieder einen Besuch wert . Man hat brigens einen sehr schnen Blick auf das BT vom Starbucks aus :)
- Gece grnts muhteem. hele ki yamur yamsa k yansmalar Fotoraf iin ok gzel bir ortam salyor. WC ve free internet eriimi iin kapnn hemen hemen 100 metre sonrasnda Starbucks var.
- Here is the meeting spot for the daily free tour of Berlin. It's informative and a good introduction to the city. It's well worth your time. http://www.newberlintours.com/
- Simply amazing
- Smbolo da cidade de Berlim. Constitui na terminao monumental da "Unter den Linden", que d acesso residncia real. o smbolo da prosperidade e unificao alem.
- If you've made it to here be sure to go through the gate to the left for the Holocaust Memorial and Hitler's Bunker or to the right to go to the top of the parliament building.
- La Puerta de Brandemburgo es una antigua puerta de entrada a Berln y uno de los principales smbolos tanto de la ciudad como de Alemania. No se trata de un arco del triunfo, sino que era el acceso.
- Viewed best if you walk from the Berliner Dom to the gate, as the long road lets you take in the gate from a distance. Come in early morning or dusk for the best views of this historic landmark.