2315 Avenue B (btwn Mulberry & Hildebrand)
San Antonio, TX 78215
- Make sure you check out the rock maze on the walkway by the far side of the zoo. Kids love playing hide and seek!
- Go early and bring tacos
- Love love love this place!
- Go to the parking garage ;)
- This 343.7-acre park is adjacent to the San Antonio Zoo & River. The park also includes the Japanese Tea Garden with year-round floral displays, stone bridges, and a 60-foot waterfall.
- So many awesome trails! Plenty of shade!
- Nice place to be with friends and family
- Stroller Strides is a great way to exercise & meet other Moms. They meet in the park every M,W,F at 9:30 am by the zoo round about.
- The train is a nice way to get around the park.
- pick up churches chicken and picnic with the family on a nice weather day.
- Pack a picnic. Plan to spend all day. So much to do, could actually take several days to do it all
- Nice, huge, Texas sized park to walk around and take pictures.
- Ducks and stream
- Brackenridge park is a huge park with the best duck pond. I love to take bread to feed the ducks and if you pay attention there is a hidden cove that leads you straight to them.
- I'm always finding new places to walk!
- Such a beautiful park! Wonderful for dog walking! Remember: feed the ducks things like grapes, frozen peas, and lettuce because bread is bad for them!
- Great park and you can get 15+ running miles here
- Great walking trails!
- You can see tons of egrets nesting in the trees near the pavilion area !
- Ride the train