Brabo’s Tasting Room
American, Cocktail, Deli / Bodega
$ $ $
- Regulars know to put their names on the waiting list during peak times, then head to the Butchers Block, a market/cafe in the rear of the hotel, for a glass of wine while they wait.
- Bib lettuce salad and classic mussels can't be beat! Savor the vapor.
- Prosciutto tart....napatizers and classic white wine/shallot mussels are divine! We had some great wine as well...totally relaxed atmosphere like a diner but more upscale. I will be back often...
- Wine tasting portions ( $4-11) are actually full serving sizes!
- Flatbread, beer, and mussels...and charcuterie, and the beef sandwich, all so good in a nice and not so loud place you can enjoy! Thanks Brabo people! (and chef Chris Watson is a stud)
- Fennel chorizo cilantro mussels and charcuterie. They're out of this world.
- Best mussels in DC
- Terrible service so far
- Service leaves something to be desired but the food is good. Try the French onion soup - worth the $9 - and the prosciutto flatbread
- Amazing mussels and delicious wines
- Wine by the glass expensive as shit. $15-20 a glass.
- Best mussels...EVER
- Treat yourself to a glass of the Foley Charbono
- David the sommelier is fantastic!
- Chicken cherry sage goat cheese tart (special) is awesome. Great mix of savory & sweet.
- Happy Birthday (and Happy Valentine's Day) Brabo!
- David C. is right! The onion soup is redic. Boyfriend really likes the roast beef sandwich too.