Bow Tie Majestic 6
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Arrive early. Sit in the lobby and meet someone. We all have something in common.
- Needs a renovation.
- This is a movie theater can't wait for twilight
- Good movies are here and the best one twilight is in this one
- It's OK but not as great as the amc in Port Chester or the National Amusements in White Plains. Place needs a facelift or botox
- come on Tuesdays, 2D movies are six bucks and you can get any size of popcorn for five.
- Great no frills movie theatre, good price for a date for two
- This the better of the two Bow Tie theaters in Stamford but the need to upgrade their seating and get stadium style. Go to AMC Port Chester if you want a better view and free parking
- Modern, clean theater. No stadium seating and seats recline a little too easily, but otherwise comfortable
- Bow Tie ain't bad, like AMC at Port Chester more.
- Nice clean theater....
- Get there early and put yellow caution tape and a wet floor sign in the middle of the back row.
- Everyone who works here seems miserable but the theaters are decent size and the release schedule is usually pretty good.
- Not the greatest sound system. Heard the folks behind me munching on popcorn louder than the film!
- epic movie - les mis
- Completely incompetent staff. I never say stuff like that on foursquare but man