Bow Tie Cinemas Reston Town Center 13
Movie Theater, Cineplex
11940 Market St
Reston, VA 20190
- Love the renovations! Plush leather rocking seats. Get ready to really use your muscles to pull the arm rests down!!!
- The Reston movie theater use to be a last resort when searching around for your show in Fairfax County. The theater finally fits the rest of Reston Town Center. Upscale and modern.
- Every Tuesday all movies are just $6!
- This theatre needs massive updating
- Cool theater. Plenty of snacks, beer and wine. You pick your seat when you buy a ticket which is good for busy movies, don't have to find seat in the dark.
- Tysons Corner makes this place seem like my living room... I coulda had a V8
- Attend special advance movie screenings with txtmovieclub.com.
- What I am WEARING is none of your business. This company will need to decide if it is in the business of making money and providing a product for the community or making socio-political stances.
- $6 movie every Tuesday! Awesome deal!!
- Way better after the renovations.. go-to theater west of Arlington
- Tonight - a Monday night - was very, very empty. Eery to be that empty.
- Late night shows on Monday through Wednesday tend to be personal viewings. :)
- $6 Super Tuesdays. Includes discounts on ticket and combos. Adult beverages available, steep prices- but a nice view of Town Center from the bar area on the 2nd floor.
- Good screen
- Just saw mama Mia 2 again
- The refreshments are good
- The auditoriums are very good
- Justin is a friendly, thoughtful employee who wants moviegoers to enjoy their experience.
- All of them the auditoriums are good and awesome
- All the auditoriums are very good and awesome. Staff are very friendly and and helpful