Bow Tie Cinemas Regent 8
Movie Theater, Cineplex
66 N Main St (at Martin Luther King Dr.)
Norwalk, CT 06854
- Pretty much a dump. Outdated equipment. Be sure to validate your parking with the cashier. Don't pay the machine outside.
- Place is kind of a dump. Worth making a trek to another theater.
- Don't need to pay for parking, just note the space # and tell the ticket sales agent when you buy your movie ticket, saves $5.
- Nice to bring someone
- Drinks at the black bear very strong!!! Carry a jacket in the movies
- another high-end Bow Tie reboot with reclining seats, a bar, etc.
- Come on Tuesdays for cheap tickets!
- Kinda smells. Not sure it's the people or the theater.
- Noah,very interested movie like the history
- Theater 3 smells a little funny. Like a steam room or something.
- Free parking in paid lot til 6 pm. Just give cashier your space number
- Snack bar is horrible. It closes 15 minutes after the last movie plays and you can't get snacks. Horrible!!
- Worst theater in Fairfield County. Seats are mostly broken/uncomfortable, needs a renovation, movies never start on time and there's always a sound issue like you're in a bad kung-fu movie.
- $6.00 Tuesday! If your a bowtie member (its free!)
- It's good when you want to go see a movie quickly and locally.