Bow Tie Cinemas Landmark 9
Movie Theater, Cineplex
5 Landmark Sq (at Broad St)
Stamford, CT 06901
- Traditional seating where everyone is on the same level, so make sure you can see. Great movie option plus 3D too. $11 for adults and $9 for matinee.
- If you like tiny theaters, bad sound, and a dim, flickering picture, go here. It's the way the movies used to be...only significantly worse.
- $11 to see a movie ONE NIGHT?? Your better off waiting 2 months and buying the dvd for that price.
- pick up movie vouchers at Costco or AAA before hand to save yourself about $5 a ticket. This theater is all digital projectors now, which means you're basically paying to see a BluRay
- They give you ONE FREE refill on your large popcorn.....and don't expect a share lid unless you buy a large soda also.
- Use the downstairs bathroom before your movie since the upstairs one is the worst cramped space ever
- Movie time !!!
- Management a bunch of a-holes, won't let you bring in outside water for pregnant ladies. Given how run down this place is, just skip it and go to the Summer St bow tie.
- They take MoviePass and you can use your Bow tie card to get popcorn. All for free!
- Great times! Be ready to buy popcorn, the smell makes it impossible not to...
- Buy a large bucket of popcorn. You get a free refill
- Very long movie...fell asleep:(
- A lot of my movie are here most of them are great
- I dont think they take the time to change the back lens for 3d movies... So you can barely see the picture... Plus 14 $ dollar matinee ...cmon
- Needs an update